Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ministry Technolgy: How Do You Protect Your Sermons? Pictures? Documents?

>
> Ifeelgod.org - Bishop James I Feel God Brown
> ------------------------------
>
> Ministry Technolgy: How Do You Protect Your Sermons? Pictures? Documents?
>
>
> Have you thought about how you would feel
>
> if you *LOST* your sermon notes, research,
> family pictures, or business files from your
> computer?
>
> [image: Inline image 2]
>
> Well, when it happened to me* I was HURT*.
> The loss felt *PERSONAL*! I knew I should
> have backed up my files, but ….
>
> *The rest is … HISTORY!*
>
> How do you protect your sermons? How do
> you protect your family pictures?
>
> READ THE COMPLETE STORY
>
http://ifeelgod.org/896/ministry-technolgy-how-do-you-protect-your-sermons-pictures-documents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter