Friday, November 30, 2012

[Christian_Blessings] update

Tom is the father of my seven kids who now just went to jail that's y i
have not been on yesterday to much or today long story but they think he had
something to do with doing something tom my daughter so he has to take lie
dector test next week if he fails hes going to prision my 15 yr old is in
jjc he got charged he goes to court dec 6th my other kids are ok i got to see
them yesterday tom got inherited his fathers house and stuff when he
passed away in June but i guess there taking everything probate i dont know the
whole story there i had a meeting at children services yesterday before
visiting my kids within the next two week i am going to be leaving this house
they are going to put me in a place called someplace safe i will have a
casemanager to help me start stablizing i am ok here cuz tom is gone he is
doing 36 days anyways for driving under suspension if he gets charged with
this its rape and hes done just wanted to update everyone i am really
depressed just feel alone trying to keep busy Hugs to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter