Thursday, March 14, 2013

Learn how to generate automated Traffic, leads and sales LIVE tonight!

Hey,

Bishop I Feel God Here ....

Joel Therien sent me this and I wanted
to make sure you knew about it. This is
some information that you cannot afford
to overlook.

I AM ALL IN!

-------------------------------------

The one key component to Financial Security and freedom when building your
online business is an 
endless supply of
leads and traffic.

When you know how to generate automated
traffic you can literally generate 
automated income at the push of a button! 

(YES its true)

I remember when I first got online, my
first goal was to cover my $800 a month
mortgage. Now, because of automation we
routinely do over $100 000 dollars a day
in sales! (No, I would have never
believed that was possible either)

Join us live tonight to meet a man who is 
an true expert when it comes to 
generating traffic, leads and sales at 
the click of a button!

Daegan Smith bas built a Multi Million
dollar empire simply because he is a true
expert in traffic generation and 
monetization!

Heck, here at PureLeverage.com Daegan
became our number one recruiter in
 less
than 24 hours!!

WOW..

You do not want to miss this call ;-)

=========================================

Topic: 
TRAFFIC, LEADS AND SALES & INCOME on Autopilot

When: 
Tonight, Thursday March 14th at 8pm Eastern time

Where:
http://www.gvoacademy.com/live

=========================================

So if your goal is automated income and
true financial security, DON'T miss this 
call!

--------------------------------------------------------

Remember - Show up - Be Awesome - Bless Others

In Him,
JMb <><
Bishop James I Feel God Brown


The Internets Favorite Pastor
Visit My Blog http://www.ifeelgod.org    -
http://www.1000churches.org
 - Kingdom Ministry


P.S. Come early as we only have room for
1000 people and the room is 
going to fill
up fast!

>>> http://www.gvoacademy.com/live

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from Bishop's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter