Thursday, August 2, 2012

OPEN NOW - Today is Linda's Birthday and I am GIVING the gifts - TODAY ONLY

Hi,

It's Dr Jay Here Again ...

Today is my business partner's
wife's birthday! *YEAH LINDA!*
But I want to give the gifts.

I set up something special
for my friends! The *BEST*
of the tools I use *EVERYDAY* for
internet marketing and ministry.

Most of them are *FREE* but a couple
ask you for $1. You pick and
choose.

Don't let these get away *TODAY*!
LINK: *http://utyk.us/linda4*

You get direct access to the
websites where you can get
these gifts.

Now, I did put a *PAYPAL* button
on the webpage where you can
help Bishop buy a meal for
his wife tonight.

But *GIVING* a gift is strictly
optional. *THIS IS FOR YOU!*

Ok, *Here is the LINK*:
*http://utyk.us/linda4*

Have a great day and let me
know what you think about
the gifts that I listed.

Remember - Show Up - Be Awesome - Bless Others

In Him,
Dr. Jay Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter