Thursday, August 23, 2012

RESEND: Kindle Publishing - 2 Free PDF Reports - MY READERS ONLY!

Hi Gang,


Bishop Brown Here ...


I hope you read my email on yesterday!

Yesterday, I told you about Ryan Deiss 
doing a live
 Kindle Publishing Challenge.


For those of you who are more readers 
than watchers. Here's a
 PDF on the 
Kindle Game plan
 and opportunity.


But I have a EXTRA BONUS PDF as well!

Only for those who read my emails get 
the second
 BONUS ebook Passive Kindle Profits

2 PDF reports on Kindle Publishing


I think you are going to be impressed with both
books. I thought they were both
 GENIUS!!


Grab both of them now while they are still available.

GET Passive Kindle Profits AND 
Kindle Publishing Revolution
 HERE
http://contactifg.com/pkp

 


Remember - Show up - Be Awesome - Bless Others

JMb <><
Bishop James I Feel God Brown

 

PS - This stuff works, pure and simple, watch 
along and see Ryan do it live.
http://contactifg.com/pkp

 

Posted via email from Bishop's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter