Thursday, August 23, 2012

RESEND: Kindle Publishing - 2 Free PDF Reports - MY READERS ONLY!

Hi Gang,****


Bishop Brown Here ...****


I hope you read my email on yesterday!****

Yesterday, I told you about *Ryan* *Deiss*
doing a live *Kindle Publishing Challenge*.****


For those of you who are more readers
than watchers. Here's a *PDF* on the
*Kindle Game plan* and opportunity.****


But I have a *EXTRA BONUS PDF* as well!****

*Only for those who read my emails* get
the second *BONUS* ebook *Passive Kindle Profits*****

*2 PDF reports on Kindle Publishing ***


I think you are going to be impressed with both
books. I thought they were both *GENIUS!*!****

*
*

*Grab both of them now* while they are still available.****

GET Passive Kindle Profits AND
Kindle Publishing Revolution HERE
http://contactifg.com/pkp****

** **


Remember - Show up - Be Awesome - Bless Others****

JMb <><
Bishop James I Feel God Brown****

** **

PS - This stuff works, pure and simple, watch
along and see Ryan do it live.
http://contactifg.com/pkp****

** **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bishop James I Feel God Brown's Fan Box

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter